"Can I mix chicken manure in water and spread it around my tomato plants?"
Chicken manure is very good to use:
• Don’t dilute in water to prevent contamination of fruits that may fall on the ground.
• Best to incorporate into the ground directly without processing it. Push down and mix it into the soil.
• If you have access to limestone, mix chicken manure with limestone, it will spread more easily.
• Spread about 15 cm distance around the plant stalk.
• If you wrap a net on the plant so the fruits don’t fall on the ground, you can let chicken roam around and peck at the soil.